Author Notes: Been making it like this for years and always gets compliments —Pivobud
Small Red Onion
1 or 2
Favored Hot Sauces
In This Recipe
- Mash the avocados with a fork.
- Chop yellow pepper, red onion, tomatoes, scallions and garlic and mix with Avocados
- Mix in Salt and favored Hot Sauce(s). (I prefer a habanero and Chipolte)
- Slice lemon to place on top in fridge to keep crushed avocados from turning brown and squeeze in some juice.
- Chill in fridge for at least an hour and serve with Salted Nacho chips and beer.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe