If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Been making it like this for years and always gets compliments —Pivobud
Small Red Onion
1 or 2
Favored Hot Sauces
- Mash the avocados with a fork.
- Chop yellow pepper, red onion, tomatoes, scallions and garlic and mix with Avocados
- Mix in Salt and favored Hot Sauce(s). (I prefer a habanero and Chipolte)
- Slice lemon to place on top in fridge to keep crushed avocados from turning brown and squeeze in some juice.
- Chill in fridge for at least an hour and serve with Salted Nacho chips and beer.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe