If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted to create a healthy raw chocolate pudding but wanted to add a swirled something on the top. This is what I created! Doesn’t it look fancy & stylish? —Sophies Foodie
For the raw chocolate puddings:
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled & big stone removed, flesh scooped out with a spoon
- 4 large pitted soft dates, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup (25 gr) raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup ( 60ml) unsweetened soy milk
For the pink swirl:
- nearly 1 cups beetroot, 125 gr, peeled & cut up into smaller chunks: (nearly 1 cup), weighted when peeled & cut up/ You will only use a small bit of it.
- 2 large pitted soft dates
- 6 Brazil nuts, finely chopped up
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened soy milk (45 ml)
- Take your Vitamix & place all ingredients for the raw chocolate puddings in it. Also place tamper & fitted lid in. Blend on high power for about 15-30 seconds by pushing the tamper up & down to push ingredients into the running blades. taste. It must taste a bit sweet & chocolately too! You can’t taste the avocado in here! ;) Divide into 2 see through dessert glasses & place into the fridge to cool down a bit & to stiff up a bit too. Now, clean your Vitamix container, lid & tamper.
- In the clean Vitamix container, add peeled beet chunks, 2 pitted dates, chopped Brazil nuts & soy milk. Place lid & tamper & blend until fully joined using your tamper again. Taste. It looks like a thicker coulis. You must taste the sweetness of the dates, the nuts & the lovely beet flavor. Pour a tiny swirl onto the surface of each pudding & swirl it through, just the way you like it. I had much beet swirls over, so I will use this into a lovely yoghurt or on top of muesli or granola. Place into the fridge again for at least 4 hours. Take out of the fridge, 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy, best with a love one! ;) MMM! It is better to eat it on the day that it is made otherwise, the next day, you will taste the avocado & that it Not what you WANT!