If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Warm juicy figs rest upon a fresh baked oatmeal - crispy on the top, creamy underneath. Spiced with cinnamon and a hint of apple. Did I say that there's a healthy, protein packed cheesecake layer underneath? —Sabrina
- 250 grams Greek yogurt or curd
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, agave or honey
- 60 grams oats, use gluten free if needed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 apple, grated
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 fig
- 1/2 apple
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C. Grease a small deep-dish pan about 20 cm in diameter.
- Mix the cheesecake layer ingredients and spread into the pan.
- Mix the oatmeal ingredients and spread on top of the yogurt.
- Wash and cut the fruit into small pieces, assemble on top of the oatmeal.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until top is crispy and cheesecake is set. Remove, let cool for 5 minutes, then serve with more fresh fruit, yogurt, milk or maple syrup. Enjoy!