If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chef Ronnie Woo, host of Logo TV's new series Food to Get You Laid, provides unique twists to traditional dishes that make excellent additions to any menu. Chef Ronnie has prepared the ultimate gluten-free pasta plate that is just as easy to prepare as it is delicious – follow the steps below for this gluten-free treat!
Chef Ronnie cooks up some of his favorite dishes every Friday night at 9:30/8:30c on Logo TV.
http://www.logotv.com/shows/food-to-get-you-laid/ —Logo TV
Makes: large dish
cups Cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
shallots (finely diced)
cloves of garlic (minced)
cup raw almonds
cups chicken stock
pound rice pasta (cooked to al dente)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss tomatoes with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 4-finger pinches of salt and ground black pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes, until tomatoes are dark brown on the edges.
- In a large pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the shallots over medium heat. Cook for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and caramelized.
- Stir in the garlic and almonds and cook for 4-5 minutes, to help develop the almond flavor. Add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer back to the pan and toss with cooked pasta and roasted tomatoes. If the sauce looks too thick, add a little of the pasta water to thin it out. Serve and enjoy!