If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish just makes sense. It's almost(not quite) a type of rubeny dish that really hits the spot when looking for something quick, healthy and really freaking good. —Colleen Stem
- 1/2 medium head of cabbage (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 head of cauliflower (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup cooked chick peas
- 1 1/2 -2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon caraway
- 2 -3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly oil a medium sized skillet and add all ingredients except water. Heat for a few minutes to warm up veggie and caraway seeds then add a 1 1/2 cups of water. Keep on medium heat with a lid and stir on occasion. If water evaporates completely out, add another 1/2 cup. Cook until veggies are tender.. about 20 minutes .or whenever tastes best to you. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal