If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Its a mild tasting really fresh flavored salsa. I love it with any fish or seafood but its also amazing with venison or lamb. It can also just be eaten with chips —Danielle
Serves a crowd
- 3 cups Honeydew melon peeled, seeded & diced
- 2 cups English cucumber peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup Red onion peeled & minced
- 1-2 Jalapeno seeded & minced (use as much or little heat as you like)
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar (I like rice or red wine use one with a mild flavor)
- 1 teaspoon Dried mint
- 1 cup Fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup Fresh parsley chopped
- 10 pieces Pickled garlic minced (I Like Jake & Amos Zesty Garlic)
- 1-2 Lemons
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine vinegar and salt with jalapeno, onion, mint, basil and parsley. Set aside while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- In a large bowl combine the honeydew, cucumber & garlic. Fold in the small bowl of the vinegar mixture. Start with the juice of one lemon depending on the size. Add more lemon depending on taste. Season with more salt and cracked pepper if needed.