If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, herbaceous, fresh, and crunchy. P.S.: A 6-minute egg on this is not terrible, but then again, a 6-minute egg on literally anything at all isn’t terrible. —Kendra Vaculin
Serves 3 as a side
- 3 heads Little Gem lettuce, rough ends lopped off, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- fresh ground pepper
- flaky sea salt
- Toss together the lettuce and herbs.
- Whisk lemon juice and olive oil together in a small bowl. Pour some over the salad and toss. Sprinkle with seeds, pepper, and salt.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!