If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 1/2 cup
- 15 garlic cloves
- 2 small shallots
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil plus 2 tbs for garlic
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup fresh orange juice ( 3-4 oranges )
- zest of one orange
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Put garlic, shallots and thyme in the aluminum foil with 2 tablespoon of olive oil, wrap and roast for 30 minutes. Cut open foil and roast for additional 10 minutes. After it cool down, scrape thyme leaves and discard the hard woody stems.
- Freshly squeeze 1 cup orange juice( about 3-4 oranges ), add zest of one orange. Put in a fraying pan and reduce to 1/3 of the cup .
- Place roasted garlic, shallots and thyme with oil that was roasted in, in your blender, add reduced orange juice, rest of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and run it on high until smooth.