If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Every cook needs those simple and healthy recipes that go together in a minute or two. This is one of those recipes and perfect with your best fall apples. —Jill Kaltenthaler
- 3 cups Baby Spinach, washed and chopped
- 1 Honeycrisp Apple, washed and choped
- 2 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese (I prefer Tillamook)
- 1/4 cup Shelled and salted pistachios
- 2 tablespoons Best quality olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Riseling vinegar*
- Wash spinach and apple. Blot to dry. Chop into bite sized pieces and place in medium bowl. Grate cheddar cheese into the bowl and add pistachios. In separate bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Toss dressing over salad and serve. *Can substitute golden balsamic vinegar.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Apples