If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I think that there must be at least million versions of Mulligatawny soup ant that's probably not an exaggeration. My version is very simple and light and you probably already have all the ingredients on hand. One ingredient that I have seen in every version is apple. —dymnyno
- 1 1/2 cups celery, diced
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, diced
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onion, diced
- In a large pot like a Dutch oven, add the carrots, celery and onion and saute until just softened, but not browning.
- Add the fresh ginger, leeks and the rest of the spices and stir to coat and mingle all the ingredients.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Apples