If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This heartwarming soup recipe is full of nutritious ingredients and is fantastically flavored. It serves as a comforting food during a cold winter night. It can be served as a starter, appetizer or a side dish. You can also enjoy it as a full meal. If you are calorie conscious then you can skip the butter as the soup tastes awesome otherwise too. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/apple-carrot-soup —Healthline
- 1 large apple (finely chopped)
- 3 medium carrots (peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 medium tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1-inch ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- Add apples, carrots, tomatoes, ginger, mint leaves and water in a large skillet and boil over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes. Cool and grind to form puree. Strain the pureed soup.
- Season with salt, black pepper powder and butter and boil again for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Apples