If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crispy Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies made with coconut flour. Egg-free, nut-free, grain-free and easy to make! —elanaspantry
Makes 18 cookies
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, cold, cut into 12 pieces
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor, combine flours, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda
- Pulse in butter, pumpkin, and honey until dough forms
- Remove blade from food processor and stir in chocolate chips by hand
- Scoop dough one level tablespoon at a time onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Press balls of dough down firmly
- Cool for 1 hour on baking sheet (do not handle prior or cookies will break)