If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a great way to spice a Thanksgiving holiday table. Roasted Green Beans & Fresh cranberries all come together with a nice sprinkle of Dukkah. Quick and easy to make recipe. For a great Dukkah recipe check out this recipe https://food52.com/recipes/31724-pistachio-dukkah on Food52 —May I have that recipe
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 24 ounces Frozen French Green Beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 -1/4 teaspoons Aleppo pepper or red hot pepper flakes, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Dukkah - see link for recipe on the description
- Pre-Heat oven to 375F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a small bowl, mix cranberries, vegetable oil and confectioners sugar. Set aside
- Spread green beans evenly on lined baking sheet. Add olive oil and mix well to coat. Add cranberries,salt, pepper, hot red pepper flakes and thyme and toss well
- Bake at 375F for 30-40 minutes
- Sprinkle Dukkah on top before serving
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe