If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 4 to 5
- 9 ounces farro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce, or to taste
- 5 to 6 radishes, sliced into thin coins
- 4 to 5 scallions, chopped up to the green
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add in the farro and cook until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain the water from the pot.
- In a small bowl or cup, whisk the red wine vinegar into the olive oil, then whisk in the fish sauce to taste (It's an intensely salty and fishy flavor and I find that I often prefer more than other people do!). Dress the farro and toss with the radishes and scallions.