If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/3 cup raw quinoa
- 2 beets
- 1/4 cup fresh goat cut into cubes
- 4 handfuls lamb's lettuce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- This is not really a recipe, there is nothing simpler. The day before, cook your quinoa in 1 1/2 glass of water, stirring regularly. The next day, cut from beets and mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Season with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. A real treat for lunch!
- I prepare my daily salads for college and frankly it’s much better, I advise you to try if you are also a student like me, but it also works in the office for lunch. We can not all go to the restaurant for lunch!