If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Drizzled with honey, crisp fall pears with creamy brie top hearty english muffins. A quick dish, that's an instant fall favorite. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
Serves 2 as meal, 8 as appetizer
- 2 Whole wheat English muffins, or other bread of choice
- 1/4 pound Triple creme brie, room temperature
- 1 Pear, sliced thin
- 1-2 Sprigs thyme, leaves pulled off stems
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Toast English muffins, then generously spread brie, top with a couple slices of pear, thyme leaves, and a little drizzle of honey.
- If serving as appetizer, use smaller pieces of bread or cut each piece in half.