If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this recipe in autumn, it's delicious, hot and healthy. —Mary Devinat
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 3 cups cultivated mushrooms
- 2 stalks of kale
- 6-8 small chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Begin by cooking in the vapor your Brussels sprouts approximately 7 minutes.
- Cut in small strips mushrooms and kale (think of removing the central stalk, only leaves are eatable), in quarters the Brussels sprouts. Make warm a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Get brown mushrooms during 5 minutes and add Brussels sprouts. Then, when mushrooms will begin to be brown, add the kale. Salt and pepper. Let cook and moving during 10 minutes, make Brussels sprouts “grilloter”.
- For the chicken, prepare a mixture with the juice of a lemon and one tablespoon of olive oil. Let the chicken marinate during 1/2 hour. Get back breasts in a very hot frying pan. Turn them at the end of 5 minutes and salt pepper, sprinkle with parsley. I like them slightly roasted but choose the cooking which you prefer. Generally, for my part, breasts cook between 10 and 12 minutes.