If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the ultimate fall vegan comfort food in a bowl. More at http://35squarefeet.com/ —35squarefeet
Citrus Green Tea Soba
- 3 tablespoons chickpea miso
- 1 cup strongly brewed green tea
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 key lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 2 dried shitake mushrooms
- 1 serving green tea soba
- black sesame seeds for garnish
Glazed Rainbow Carrots
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey or agave
- 8 small rainbow carrots, peeled and tops removed
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- For the Soba: Combine the chickpea Miso, green tea, ginger, garlic, lime, coconut aminos and mushrooms in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. While the sauce is simmering, prepare the soba according to the package’s instructions.
- For the Carrots: Heat the sesame oil in a medium skillet. Add the carrots and cook for 3 minutes. Add the water and continue cooking the carrots until they are slightly soft, approximately 5 minutes (this may vary depending on the size of your carrots). Drizzle the honey over the carrots and add the salt and a generous amount of cracked pepper, toss the carrots to coat evenly and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- To Serve: Transfer the pasta to a bowl and pour the miso sauce over the noodles until covered (you won’t use all of the sauce). Top with the glazed carrots and garnish with the black sesame seeds.