If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious appetizer that will have your party guests coming back for more! —The Spoon and Pint
- 8.5 ounces drained artichoke hearts
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons real mayonaise
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (jar)
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 1 loaf french bread (sliced)
- parsley (for garnish)
- smoked paprika (for garnish)
- shredded parmesan (garnish)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Place artichoke hearts in a food processor. Mix until all the artichokes are mostly chopped. Place artichokes in a bowl with cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and garlic. Add some salt and pepper to your liking to the mixture.
- Olive oil the bottom of the slices of bread and place on a cookie sheet. Put the artichoke mixture on top of the bread and add some crushed black pepper on top!
- Put them in the oven for 5-6 minutes watching the bottoms. When they just start to get golden on the bottom turn your oven on broil on low and get the tops bubbly. This does not take long so keep an eye on the bread so it does not burn.
- Take out of oven and garnish with shredded parmesan cheese, parsley and smoked paprika.