If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is so quick and easy, I can make it before my children notice I left the living room! —BC Mama
Serves 3-4 people
grams Dried Pasta (I usually use Rigatoni)
cups Frozen Peas
Sweet Onion, finely chopped
splash White Wine Vinegar
Salt to taste
Touch of white wine (optional)
Freshly grated parmesan upon serving (optional)
- Start boiling your water for the pasta. The sauce takes less time than the pasta!
- Salute the onions in the butter with salt until translucent.
- Add the peas and cook until tender.
- Add a splash of white wine vinegar. Taste and if you feel like you added too much, you can add a touch of white wine to balance the flavour.
- Toss the pasta and peas together, and serve!