If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is delicious, a little bit sweet but healthy, a delight ! :) —Mary Devinat
- 2 sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- 1/3 cup wild rice
- 2 handfuls mixed salad leaves (or baby spinach)
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 1/4 cup feta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon (the juice)
- salt and pepper
- Prepare your sweet potatoes, peel them and cut in cubes. In a bowl, mix some olive oil, some salt and pepper. Add the cubes of sweet potato and make so that they are covered with some mixture. Place cubes on a cooktop covered with baking paper. Put in the oven in 200°C (400°C) during 15-20 minutes. Make after leather your rice.
- When you took out of the oven your potatoes and cooked your rice (and pass under some cold water by draining it), prepare the rest. Get back the seeds of pomegranate by cutting it in quarter. Use a bowl filled with water and remove seeds inside, that avoids being splashed by the juice.
- Add then all the ingredients, the mixed salad leaves, the rice, the sweet potatoes, the seeds of pomegranate and crumble the feta cheese. For the seasoning, 3 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tbsp of cider vinegar, a little lemon juice, salt and pepper and voilà !