If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With only three ingredients you can create a comforting dessert that will help satisfy any sweet tooth—guilt-free. The flavor of this dessert will change depending on what kind of apples you use. A granny smith is a hardier apple and will have a tart taste where a red delicious will have a richer, sweeter flavor. You could add a touch of honey to sweeten this up even more. Whip this together for a quick, healthy holiday treat to wow your guests. Enjoy.
Note: Original recipe seen on http://ultimatepaleoguide.com/recipe/. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
- 2 Apples (cored and quartered)
- 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the apples in an aluminum foil pouch. Sprinkle with cinnamon and add the ghee.
- Close the pouch tightly.
- Carefully open the pouch and serve.