If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Semi-Homemade, a great appetizer before dinner or at a dinner party. —Sara
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 Frozen pizza dough
- 1 handful Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 handful Shreadded Parmasean Cheese
- 1 Chopped Shallot
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 packet Good prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough on an oven safe tray.
- Add the tomatoes, prosciutto, shallots, a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt on the pizza dough.
- Put the pizza in the oven for 12- 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and add the arugula and shaved Parmasean.
- Serve warm or bring and heat up in the oven at a cocktail party!