If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Want to be the most popular person at your next holiday gathering? These beautiful little flavor bombs will unquestionably make you some new friends. It’s simple, really: Put cheese in figs, wrap figs in cured meat, roast. Oh, and a little honey drizzle can’t hurt. —Cava Grill
- 12 fresh figs, stems removed
- 1 package Cava Crazy Feta
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise
- honey, pomegranate arils, and roughly chopped Marcona almonds for serving
- Preheat broiler on low. Use a knife to score tops of each fig with an X, about a half-inch deep. Use a small spoon to scoop out a little of each fig’s interior. Spoon some Crazy Feta into each fig and wrap with a piece of prosciutto. Put figs into a shallow baking dish, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until Crazy Feta begins to melt and prosciutto gets a little crispy. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with Marcona almonds and pomegranate arils.