If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We’re just going to say it: There’s nothing better than vibrant seasonal flavors on bread. You’ll definitely want to add this elegant crostini rendition to your holiday hosting repertoire. #ProTip: We definitely recommend the darker, flatter leaves of Tuscan kale (sometimes called lacinato or black kale) for this recipe.
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, rinsed, large end stems removed, roughly chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Cava Greek Yogurt
- 1 baguette, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place bread on a baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Bake, flipping once, until golden and toasted, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a large skillet heated to medium-high, cook 3 cloves of garlic garlic and red pepper flakes in a few teaspoons of olive oil until garlic is soft, 1 to 2 minutes. Add kale, salt, and pepper, and sauté mixture until kale has wilted, stirring often, about 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in lemon zest. Transfer to a bowl.
- Wipe skillet clean and heat a few teaspoons of olive oil to medium-high heat. Cook remaining 3 cloves of garlic garlic and rosemary until garlic is soft, 1 to 2 minutes. Add cannellini beans, salt, and pepper, and sauté, stirring occasionally, until beans are warmed through, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- To serve, spread a spoonful of hummus on each baguette slice. Top with a spoonful each of spicy kale and cannellini beans. Sprinkle with fresh feta and red pepper flakes.