This is a personally created recipe, though the basic flavors are pretty standard. It has been a success at many a barbecue.
This is a personally created recipe, though the basic flavors are pretty standard. It has been a success at many a barbecue.—KayBee
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoons garlic paste (you can use fresh, but the garlic in a tube seems to work and is very smooth)
juice of lemon
generous, to taste
In This Recipe
- mix all ingredients but asparagus in a gallon plastic bag
- wash, trim asparagus
- add asparagus to bag and mix to coat
- grill asparagus on hot grill until well colored and tender
- add asparagus back to bag with marinade (now a dressing)
- allow to steam while preparing the rest of the meal. Take out of bag and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Asparagus Recipe