If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for days after a big party —Mary Devinat
- 1 big avocado
- 2 carrots
- 3 handfuls of lettuce (oak-leaves, mixed salad leaves, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons chiselled parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Grate your carrots, chisel the parsley and cut your avocado in cubes.
- Take a big bowl, place at first the lettuce, the carrots, the avocado and the parsley.
- Season over with the olive oil and the cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix the whole and serve.