If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made with zucchini, sun dried tomato, garlic & red peppers this No Bean Sun Dried Tomato Red Pepper Hummus is thick, creamy and has a spicy kick. A delicious side to serve with raw veggies, no one will ever miss the beans. —Megan Olson
- 1 zucchini, peeled & chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped, seeded & cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Toss all ingredients in your handy food processor or blender
- Blend until combined well
- Place in a bowl & serve with your favorite veggies!