If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A creamy, delicious, hearty and healthy comfort food this Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Mash is waist friendly! A perfect holiday substitute to traditional mashed potatoes. —Megan Olson
tablespoons minced garlic
cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Clean and slice cauliflower
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet, spray with cooking spray & pepper
- Roast 40 minutes until edges begin to brown
- Remove cauliflower from oven & add to food processor
- Add remaining ingredients
- Blend 2-3 minutes until a potato like consistency appears
- Remove from food processor
- If serving immediately, add to microwave safe bowl & heat on high for 2 minutes