If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A flourless muffin made with warming spices and healthy ingredients like zucchini and apple. The perfect winter treat!
Read more at http://myrecipemagic.com/recipe/recipedetail/zucchini-apple-spice-muffins —Megan Olson
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 medium apple
- 1 cup almond butter, peanut butter or any nut butter you love
- 1/4 cup light honey
- 2 eggs whites (substitute 2 tbsp flax meal + 6 tbsp water for vegan)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Prepare a muffin tin with cooking spray or liners
- Peel zucchini & apple then shred with a cheese grater, you can also use a food processor but will then need to squeeze the liquid out
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix by hand
- Add to muffin tin
- Bake 15-20 minutes
- Cool 5 minutes then eat