If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cranberry blackberry smoothie paired with quinoa laced in cinnamon & nutty flavors. This smoothie is winter perfect! —Megan Olson
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 packets sweetener of choice
- handful of ice
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prepare the pudding by mixing the milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon & cooked quinoa together in a jar or bowl the night before
- Refrigerate overnight for the pudding to thicken
- The next day, blend all ingredients for the smoothie together
- In a glass, layer the smoothie on top of the quinoa pudding, top with more fruit & enjoy!