If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A rich vegetable (but definitely not vegetarian) side. —Leslie Stephens
Makes 4 side servings
- 4 tablespoons homemade XO sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 head broccoli rabe, cut into 2-inch pieces and rinsed
- In a small bowl, thin the XO sauce with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil to a large, heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat. When shimmering, add the broccoli rabe and reduce to low.
- Cook the rabe, covered, mixing occasionally, until the cooked but al dente, about 8 minutes. Remove the cover and add the thinned XO sauce. Stir to coat the broccoli and cook for an additional minute, then serve warm.