If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A paleo twist on asian stir-fry, this sesame chicken & broccoli is drenched with garlic & spice with a kick of sriracha heat. A healthy & low-calorie entree with simple ingredients that makes a vibrant addition to your weekly meal plan. —Megan Olson
pound chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
cups fresh, pre-cut broccoli, can also buy frozen and thaw in advance
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
tablespoons white rice vinegar
tablespoons sesame seeds
tablespoon garlic powder (I really like garlic)
teaspoon red pepper chili flakes
salt/pepper to taste
- Warm oil in a large sauté or stir fry pan on the stovetop
- Add broccoli to pan, stirring frequently cook ~7 minutes until broccoli begins to soften
- Add to pan cut chicken, seasonings & white rice vinegar
- Cook ~10 minutes turning frequently until chicken is cooked through
- Serve & top with sriarcha hot sauce (optional)