If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this recipe because it's easy to make and easy to eat. You don't need a knife or fork to enjoy it, just a nice beer or a glass of wine and you're all set. —Lily Hughes
Serves 2 - 4
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3 vine tomatoes
- 1 handful feta
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400F. Roll out puff pasty on a baking sheet lined with parchment and trim edges to form a neat rectangle. With a sharp knife, score the pastry about 1/2 an inch from the edge on all sides. With a fork, prick the middle section of the pastry multiple times.
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and arrange in the middle section of the pastry. Crumble the feta and scatter over the tomatoes. Remove thyme leaves from their stems and scatter over the tomatoes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until pasty is golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and place on cooling rack before cutting into 8 squares.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Tart