Author Notes: A simple,, super tasteful and healthy soup —Mini's
cups Borlotti beans (canned or dry)
grams Mushrooms ( i used porcini mushrooms)
Clove of garlic
pinches Black pepper
piece Fresh rosemary
In This Recipe
- First, if you decide to use dry borlotti beans you will need to soak them overnight and cook them for 1 hour at least. If you are using canned ones you can of course skip this.
- In a mixer put the canned borlotti beans together with the water. If you used dry beans add some of the cooking water.
- Add garlic, salt & black pepper and some olive oil
- Mix until you get a nice mixture. It should be not too thick, so in case of that you can add some water.
- Transfer the mixture to a pan and add the fresh rosemary. Turn on the heat on low and cover the pan.
- Meanwhile lets cook the mushrooms. After you cleaned them, finely chopp the white part of the green onion and put them in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook them for about 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Now back to the soup. After 10 minutes the soup should be more thick and the rosemary should have release its flavour.
- Transfer the soup and the mushrooms in a bowl and serve it with the remaining part of the green onion and some olive oil in top.