If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My original creation. A beautiful fusion of sourdough and cabbage juice —Shuly Asulin Karasin
- 100 grams Red cabbage fresh juice
- 150 grams 100% hydration sourdough starter
- 150 grams Water ( filtered) or spring
- 25 grams Olive oil
- 15 grams Sea salt
- 485 grams Bread flour
- Mix all the ingredients but the sea salt in a bowl cover and let it rest for 35 mins
- Add salt and knead the dough until smooth let it rest for 45 mins
- Stretch and fold ( envelope fold) and let it rest for 30 mins Repeat this step 3 more times (2 hours every 30 mins) let the dough rest until doubled in size
- Divide the dough and pre shape to a round loafs, let it rest on the counter for 15 mins cover with plastic wrap
- Reshape to a nice smooth tight loafs place in proof baskets for 2 hrs covered.
- Heat oven 465f. Place loaf in a Dutch oven. Score the top of the loaf and bake for 20 mins covered. Uncover the pot and bake for another 20-25 mins. Let it fool completely before cutting