If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wake up to these comforting Cranberry Orange Pancakes! Light as crepes, filling as pancakes this citrus infused stack made with Greek yogurt is packed with vitamins C & E and fiber. A holiday inspired favorite! —Megan Olson
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of preference
- 1 tablespoon low sugar orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons sweetener of choice such as truvia
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup frozen cranberries, thawed
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray & bring to medium-high heat
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cranberries
- Mix the batter well then gently fold in cranberries
- Reduce heat to medium
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet to form pancakes
- Cook 2-3 minutes until lightly browned & slightly bubbling (these will cook fast) then flip to cook another 2-3 minutes more
- Remove from skillet & cool on a cooling rack
- Serve immediately