If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet Potato Hummus made with peanut butter and chickpeas and sprinkled with paprika for a smoky flavor. This dip is great for spreading, dipping or to eat out of the jar. A delightful dip that makes health snacking easy! —Megan Olson
- 1 large sweet potato, pealed & sliced into 1/4 inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons nut butter
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake 40 minutes until softened
- After the sweet potatoes have cooled, place all ingredients in a food processor or blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Remove from blender & enjoy immediately