Pork Chops w. Homemade Buttermilk Ranch... who knew pork chops and ranch went so well together?
Pork Chops w. Homemade Buttermilk Ranch... who knew pork chops and ranch went so well together?—mtlabor
tablespoons sour cream
juice from 1 lemon
teaspoon white wine vinegar
anchovy filet, minced
tablespoons chives, chopped
tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
bone-in pork chops
tablespoons olive oil
In This Recipe
- In a small bowl, mix together the buttermilk, mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, and vinegar until smooth. Add in anchovy, chives, and dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep in fridge while preparing chops.
- Season both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet under medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add pork chops and cook until nicely golden brown on both sides, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with ranch dressing and a side of mixed vegetables and/or rice.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!