If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coffee and bananas = oh yeah! —Colleen Stem
- 1 heaping cups oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1 small ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup brewed coffee at room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk (plant, nut, animal.. your choice)
- 1 tablespoon chai seeds
- pinches of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple (optional if you like it sweet)
- In a large jar (one that holds at lease 2 1/2 cups of stuff and has a lid). mash the banana with a fork (smoothish with a few chunks) then mix in the coffee, milk, maple(if using) and cinnamon. Now mix in the oats. Place lid on jar and stick it into the fridge overnight (6-8 hours) When ready to eat, grab a spoon and go to town. You might like adding another pinch of cinnamon, maybe a few walnuts, or even a scoop of nut butter. Chocolate chips are welcome as well. Drinking a cup of coffee while eating this is not discouraged.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Made with Coffee