If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy, indulgent burrata offsets the sweetness of the beets and plums, and the peppery watercress. This easy salad makes a great simple summer supper. —Vanessa Larson
- 1 ball burrata, cut into 6 pieces
- 3 medium beets
- 3 plums, cut into slices
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1 fennel bulb, shaved into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch maldon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425. Wrap beets in a foil packet and bake until tender, about 1-1.5 hours. Peel and trim off ends and stems. Slice.
- Place watercress, plums, fennel and beets in a medium salad bowl.
- Mix together chives, lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil and honey in a small bowl to form the dressing. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Toss salad with dressing and sprinkle with salt. Top with burrata and serve with crusty bread if desired.