If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a low carb version of a delicious pasta dish featuring succulent cubes of chicken and sweet and tangy sun dried tomatoes. —brooke
- 1 Spaghetti Squash - roasted
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 yellow onion - diced
- 3 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 chicken breast - diced and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- To start, roast your butternut squash. Cut your squash in half, set your oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit, scoop out the seeds, and set your squash face down on a baking sheet. Bake for about 40 minutes or until the squash is easily pierced with a fork.
- Scoop out one half of the squash per person.
- Saute the sun dried tomatoes, onions and garlic until the onions are translucent. Add in your chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti squash to the mixture and the butter.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cover with a lid.
- Cook until the squash is warm and the chicken is cooked.
- Top with feta cheese and green onions and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Most Proud Of