If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I feel most proud of food that makes people happy and satisfied. This recipe always works and always seems to please everyone—adults, kids and even fussy eaters. —Laurie
- 4 chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4 - 1/2" thickness (hint: ask the meat counter to do it for you)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Panko
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Put flour, eggs and Panko into 3 separate, shallow dishes. Heat large saute/fry pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Salt and pepper chicken breasts, then dredge: 1. Into flour, shake off excess 2. Into egg wash, let excess drip off 3. Into Panko, patting to adhere Fry, about 4 minutes per side until browned and crisp and cooked through. Drizzle half of sauce over and pass the rest. Serve with pasta, bread or potatoes to soak up the sauce.
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (2-3 lemons)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black peper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine and ingredients except parsley and boil for 3-4 minutes. Stir in parsley and set aside.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Most Proud Of