If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in small pieces
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 1/2 cups pulpit of tomato
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 eggplant cut in cube
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup brown rice (uncooked) or others, quinoa, etc.
- In a pan, a pot or a wok for my part, pour 2 tbsp of olive oil. Place onion in a hot oil so as to brown the surface, heat 2 minutes, add then the chicken and the garlic. Sprinkle the curry powder and the coriander and make leather 5-7 minutes.
- Add the pulpit of tomato, the chicken broth and the cubes of eggplant. Mix the whole. Cook the set over a brisk heat during 15 minutes, by moving regularly.
- Salt and pepper, lower the fire and cover. Let simmer 20 minutes (more if the eggplant is not cooked). Do not hesitate to add some water if the preparation thickens.
- Serve with some brown rice or other and cut through of fresh parsley by top.