If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is very much adapted from a Bon Appétit recipe in the January, 2014 issue. I have added my preferences and like this drink so much I felt I needed to share it. It is great for those times you want to go without booze but still feel like an adult. That said it is also good with Tequila or Vodka. If you choose to add booze 1 to 1-1/2 ounces is perfect. —thirschfeld
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup simple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Angostera bitters
- sparkling water or club soda
- Place the celery and water into a blender and puree until foamy. Strain the pulp through a strainer into a strainer set over an ice filled shaker. Push down on the pulp with the back of a spoon to get all of the extraction.
- Add lemon juice, simple syrup, and bitters to the shaker. Put a lid on it and shake the hell out of it until the days frustrations evaporate.
- Set up two rocks glasses full of ice. Strain Collin's mix filling each glass 2/3 full. Top with sparkling water, stir, and sip away.