If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Oat and honey bread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry active yeast
- 1 cup warm almond milk
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/4 honey
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 oat flour
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oat
- Activate dry active yeast in the mixture of warm water and almond milk. Mix with a fork and leave 5-10 minutes. Then, add the olive oil and the honey.
- In a big bowl, mix both flours, rolled oat and salt. Add the liquid preparation. Mix boorishly with a fork.
- Knead with the hands during 7-10 minutes (or in the machine), when the dough is very homogeneous, form a ball. In another big bowl, pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil at the bottom and distemper walls of the bowl. Put your ball of bread dough there. Cover with a towel and let rise during 1H30-2h, in a small place, shielded from drafts.
- When the dough raised, put it in a rectangular dish cake, cover (again) with a towel and let rest another 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place in the oven during 40-45 minutes in 350°F (180°C) (beforehand preheated).
Chia seed and berries jam
- 3 cups frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a pan, cook red berries with the maple syrup. Mix regularly. The cooking can during 15-20 minutes.
- When fruits are well done and when the preparation is more or less liquid, add the water and the chia seeds, mix. Still leave on the fire during 5 minutes.
- Take out of the fire and add the vanilla extract, mix and fill your jam jar. Close it. When it will have cooled, place it in the refrigerator overnight.