If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Cauliflower With Asiago Cheese And Golden Raisins - Unbelievable veggie dish with garlic, Asiago cheese, and (surprise!) golden raisins. Meaty, cheesy, salty, & sweet!
Cauliflower With Asiago Cheese And Golden Raisins - Unbelievable veggie dish with garlic, Asiago cheese, and (surprise!) golden raisins. Meaty, cheesy, salty, & sweet!—Holly
head of cauliflower
cloves of garlic, finely sliced
tablespoons olive oil
cup golden raisins
cup , rounded, of (BelGioioso brand) Asiago Cheese
teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F with the rack at the middle position.
- Place the golden raisins in a small bowl with just enough water to cover them. Heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds and let them sit on the counter.
- Core the cauliflower and slice in ½ inch thick slices. Transfer to the baking sheet lined completely with parchment, drizzle with several tablespoons of olive oil. Being careful to not break the slices, turn each slice of cauliflower over – making sure each slice has olive oil and salt and pepper on both sides.
- Roast cauliflower in the oven for 10 minutes, gently turn over each slice with a metal spatula, and then sprinkle the golden raisins and the sliced garlic onto the pan. Be sure to keep them on the cauliflower or on the parchment paper, or they will burn.
- Bake for 8 more minutes. pull the cauliflower out and sprinkle with the Asiago cheese - focus on placing the cheese directly on the cauliflower.
- Bake for 1 more minute. Serve while warm - enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit