If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into chunks & seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped roasted cashews
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into small cubes
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine soy sauce an oyster sauce and chicken and let it marinate for 30 minutes (the longer the tastier).
- In a large pan, heat oil to medium.
- Add the shallot and the garlic.
- When onions become translucent, add the chicken. Cook until chicken is done.
- Add the basil, cashews and pineapple and stir.
- Serve it with rice, my kids love it when I prepare coconut rice and serve it together.