If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This takes only a couple of minutes to assemble, it is a crowd pleaser and will save you for crazy week night when you do not have time to prepare a full meal, my family loves it. It is nice also as a snack when you have guests over —Virginie Degryse
- 2 flat breads
- 1 packet fresh burrata mozzarella
- 1 packet prosciutto
- 4-5 fresh figs
- olive oil
- Heat up the bread for a couple of minutes but keep it soft.
- Spread the burrata on the bread, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add a few slices of prosciutto and a couple of figs on top.
- These are perfect as an appetizer or an hors d'oeuvre with a glass of bellini on a warm summer night....
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!