If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is a delicious and super healthy zucchini pasta I made the other night. My kids wanted real pasta, so I made this version for me and wholewheat pasta fro them.... —Virginie Degryse
- 2 zucchinis, spiralled
- 1 packet frozen peas, thawed
- 1 brocoli, cut into floret and just blanched
- 1 cup veggie stock
- 2 shallots, minced
- salt and pepper
- Cook 1 shallot 1 garlic clove with a little bit of olive oil for a couple of minutes.
- Add half of the peas and the broccoli add some salt and pepper to taste. Meanwhile put the other half of the peas in a food processor with 1 shallot, 1 garlic clove, some stock, salt, pepper and 2 tbsp or parmesan.
- Process until smooth, depending on taste you might want to add more or less parmesan and maybe some chili flakes. Add the pea mixture to the pan and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Finally add the ‘pasta’, toss, add more parmesan if you feel like it and ready to serve.
- This was my dinner, for my husband and kids who are still skeptical about zucchini pasta, I used the same sauce but with whole wheat pasta and they loved it!
- Et Voila, Bon Appetit!